My absolute fave thing to do is to eat and drink… cause duh, so I put together a little list of the top places in the city to do both!
If you are traveling from out of town, or just need to try out a new place, this is for you. If you are anything like me, and screenshots OpenTable restaurants, these are my tried and true spots in Chicago.
- Fulton Market Kitchen, this one is my for real favorite right now. I am such a lover of art and food, and this place provides both. The food was pretty great, and the atmosphere was even better.
- Bar Siena, this one is obvious. The food is awesome, I always find myself going back so that is really impressive since I like to try new places more often.
- Velvet Taco, enough said.
- Broken English, they have a few locations around the city- each with its own uniqueness. Definitely a fun spot for quick food and margarita’s.
- Katana, I love this spot- the sushi is so good and the atmosphere is very fun and light.
- Bodega, Chicago is notorious for speakeasies but the best part about this one is its inside an ice cream shop. Be careful to not go to the wrong Bodega!
- Bunch Bowl Social, this giant warehouse is filled with fun games and perfect Instagram ops. A fun place to visit for a chill night, or somewhere to stop by before heading out.
- Stout Barrel House, an old favorite. This spot is a good excuse to get a little crazy.