Chicago is filled with amazing things you can do and explore, there is always so much going on whether it be tourist must-dos or different events, you can always find something new and exciting to try.
My favorites of course are not only the tourist attractions, but the different things you can do when the seasons change.
- River Walk- My absolute favorite thing to do in the summer is walk the river because you see the beauty of the city’s architecture and you can stop and grab something to eat on the river.
- Navy Pier- I think this one is important to see if you’re visiting Chicago for the first time. We are lucky to have such a pretty pier over Lake Michigan, and you can even catch a concert here. FUN FACT* Navy Pier also opened up the largest rooftop bar in the world, and it is definitely something to see!
- Michigan Ave- SHOPPING. Chicago is so beautiful, Michigan Ave is where all the goodies are located with all different stores, and it is the prettiest and most historic part of the city.
- Millennium Park- We have really gorgeous parks in the city, Millennium is the most famous because its right off of Michigan Ave and the center to the other parks. Here you can find the skating rink and lots of art sculptures.
- Visit the Bean- The Bean has become the biggest tourist attraction in the city, a big crowd pleaser.
- Willis Tower SkyDeck– Who doesn’t want to stand over a glass balcony 103 floors up? Exactly. It’s awesome, and you can see the whole city from this view.
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Go to a BlackHawks or Cubs game!
- Head to North Avenue Beach.
- Visit Improv Comedy Show- at Second City.