Chicago is filled with amazing things you can do and explore, there is always so much going on whether it be tourist must-dos or different events, you can always find something new and exciting to try.
My favorites of course are not only the tourist attractions, but the different things you can do when the seasons change.
- River Walk- This does not disappoint, its my favorite thing to do because you see the beauty of the cities architecture through it and you can stop and grab something to eat on the river.
- Navy Pier- I think this one is important to see if you’re in Chicago at least once. We are lucky to have such a pretty pier over Lake Michigan, and you can even catch a concert here.
- Michigan Ave- SHOPPING. Chicago is so so beautiful, Michigan Ave is where all the goodies are, and the prettiest part of the city.
- Millennium Park- We have really gorgeous parks in the city, Millennium is the most famous because its right off of Michigan Ave and the center to the other parks.
- Visit the Bean- The Bean has become the biggest tourist attraction in the city, a big crowd pleaser.
- Willis Tower SkyDeck– Who doesn’t want to stand over a glass balcony 103 floors up? Exactly. It’s awesome, and you can see the whole city from this view.
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Go to a BlackHawks or Cubs game!
- Head to North Avenue Beach.
- Visit Improv Comedy Show- at Second City.